Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am a simple guy and doesn't like exaggeration at all. I like people who are straightforward. I don't like to show off.

Please check my sentence.

I am a simple guy and doesn't like exaggeration at all. I like people who are straightforward. I don't like to show off.

Please check my sentence.

I have underlined two errors. Please fix them in a new post.

I have underlined two errors. Please fix them in a new post.

Sorry, I wanted to write "Who doesn't like".

I am a simple guy and don't like exaggeration at all. I like people who are straightforward. I don't like to show off.

What about the other error?

I am a simple guy and don't like exaggeration at all. I like people who are straightforward. I don't like to show off.

OK. Your sentences are now grammatically correct. The first two sentences go together OK. The third doesn't really fit. The first two suggest that you are talking about your preferences regarding other people's behaviour. The third is about your behaviour. (I took "I don't like exaggeration at all" to mean that you don't like it when other people exaggerate. If you don't like exaggerating yourself, just don't do it.)

OK. Your sentences are now grammatically correct. The first two sentences go together OK. The third doesn't really fit. The first two suggest that you are talking about your preferences regarding other people's behaviour. The third is about your behaviour. (I took "I don't like exaggeration at all" to mean that you don't like it when other people exaggerate. If you don't like exaggerating yourself, just don't do it.)

I want to say that I don't like people who exaggerate and I don't like to exaggerate as well.

Are my sentences correct and acceptable?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already answered the first part of your question. You are not giving me confidence that you are reading my responses carefully.

So, now my sentences are correct. Am I correct?

So, now my sentences are correct. Am I correct?

I will not answer the same question over and over again. Read post #7 and do not ask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back