Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear Mrs. ,
Acording to our phone call today, please find attached to offer of Mr. Rabih that you have requested.

I have also attached two word documents that contains the question that we ask the client before we send him an offer. There is list of question concerning residencial apartments/houses and the other is for the buildings.

Acording to Mr. Rabih, i have take all the details from him by phone. He is waiting for our response by tomorrow morning.

As for Mr. Char and Mr. Sim, I'm still waiting for their response. If they didn't reply tomorrow I'll follow up with them.

From now on I'll keep you updated on all the clients from your side.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Mrs [surname]

According Further to our phone call today, please find attached to the offer of from Mr. Rabih that you have requested.

I have also attached two Word documents that contains contain/detail the questions that we always ask the client before we send him an offer. There is list of questions concerning residential apartments/houses and the other is another list for about the buildings.

According to Mr. Rabih, I have take took all the details from him Mr Rabih by phone and he is waiting for our response by tomorrow morning.

As for Mr. Char and Mr. Sim, I'm still waiting for their responses. If they didn't don't reply tomorrow, I'll follow up with them.

From now on, I'll keep you updated on the situation with all the your clients. from your side.

Note my corrections above.

Note the correct spelling of "according" but also note that both your uses of "According to" were inappropriate for the context. You need to study the meaning of "According to".

I'm not sure I've really grasped who all the people involved are. Who are you writing this to? How are you involved with Mrs X? Who is Mr Rabih and how is he connected? Who are Mr Char and Mr Sim and what's their connection with you and Mrs X? I'm not being nosey - the information will help us work out if we're making the right changes to your letter.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joj
Status
Not open for further replies.