In this selfish world, only few people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukul12345

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please correct any mistakes in this writing.

In this selfish world, only few people may love you for you love them; not everyone. People will love and respect you when you shall be an established person. At that time, you do not need to love anyone very much to get back love from that person. Your status of being established will create love for you within their hearts. So all what you require doing or I can say, all what you have to spend your energy on is developing yourself by all the ways possible. Don't spend your time on loving anyone, because it is not even sure that the person will love you back no matter how much you love or care about the person .If you do so, you will end up getting intolerable pain. Contrariwise, it is ensuring that as an established person, you will be loved and honoured by innumerable persons. You shall then be a chooser; no necessity for waiting to be chosen or loved by anyone.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Please correct any mistakes in this writing.

In this selfish world, only a few people[STRIKE] may [/STRIKE] would/will love you[STRIKE] for [/STRIKE] because you love them, but not everyone. People will love and respect you when you [STRIKE]shall be[/STRIKE] become [STRIKE]an established[/STRIKE] a successful (1) person. [STRIKE]At[/STRIKE] By that time, you do not need to love anyone very much to get back love from that person. Your status of being [STRIKE]established[/STRIKE] successful will create love for you within their hearts [2]. So all [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] you[STRIKE] require doing[/STRIKE] need to do or should I[STRIKE] can[/STRIKE] say, all [STRIKE]what[/STRIKE] you have to spend your energy on is developing yourself [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] in all the ways possible. Don't spend your time on loving anyone, because it is not even sure that the person will love you back no matter how much you love or care about the person. If you do so, you will end up getting intolerable pain. Contrariwise, it is [STRIKE]ensuring[/STRIKE] assuring that, as an established person, you will be loved and honoured by [STRIKE]innumerable persons[/STRIKE] many people. You shall then be a chooser[STRIKE]; no necessity for waiting to be chosen or loved by anyone[/STRIKE] rather than the chosen.

[1] What do you mean by an "established person".
[2] What do you mean by the phrase? Make people love you?

Is this writing for practice or assignment?

Dukul12345

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
[1] What do you mean by an "established person".
[2] What do you mean by the phrase? Make people love you?

Is this writing for practice or assignment?

I meant "successful person" by it. It's just for practice. I always try to improve my English writing skills by writing on different topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.