Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Palau
Kindly check the below paragraph and let me know the mistakes as well.
Paragraph
Woes and sorrows are the part of our lives, one must not complain about the griefs but be grateful. We cannot exist without pain and sufferings, which makes us realize the importance of happiness.Moreover, few people distress themselves by sorrows but some wise mankind never dissatisfied with the world even in rainy days. Life always seems what you are thinking it would be. Always try to look at the brighter side and be optimist,kind and grateful of the numerous blessings.
Man is the master of his fate. If man adheres to goodness, no evil can come to him.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Kindly check the [STRIKE]below[/STRIKE] paragraph below, and let me know the mistakes as well.

Paragraph

Woes and sorrows are [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] part of our lives. One must not complain about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] grief, but be grateful. We cannot exist without pain and suffering, which makes us realize the importance of happiness. Moreover, few people distress themselves by sorrows but some wise mankind never dissatisfied with the world even in rainy days. Life always seems what you are thinking it would be. Always try to look at the brighter side and be optimistic, kind and grateful [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] for your numerous blessings.

Man is the master of his fate. If man adheres to goodness, no evil can come to him.
I don't understand the text in blue. Please rewrite it in a clearer way.

Status
Not open for further replies.