Student or Learner
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Singapore
Dear Teachers,

I am a guy from Myanmar and who is currently working in Singapore. I heard that I may get the chance to submit my English writing and request the experts to check and correct for me by joining the English learning forums.

I think my writing skill is workable. But, it's sure whenever I submit my essays to a teacher, they will correct and substitute some words from my writing with suitable and correct usage. Some of my teachers helped me in that way before. I believe I can improve my writing in that way and I'm really eager to get such a chance. Can you all please accept as one of your students and help me to improve my English writing skills? Please may I submit my essays and hope to get them corrected by you all.

with best regards,

sincerely yours,

Monlay

Not a teacher, nor a native.

Welcome, to the forum, Monlay!

There are so many nice people here that I am certain that you will be able to improve you writing skills by posting your essays or asking questions about grammar and getting the answers.

The only advice I would like to suggest to you before you start using the forum is the following.
If you want to post essays, I think it would be very nice if you posted only small (not big) ones.

Have a nice time being here!

Regards, Alex.

You are welcome to post your essays here: Editing & Writing Topics . However, not many of our volunteers have much free time for this kind of work, so don't be disappointed if you have to wait for a response. As Alex suggested, short essays are a good idea. The longer your essay, the less chance there is that somebody will have time to deal with it.https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/editing-writing-topics/

Really thanks a lot 5jj and AlexAD. To be honest, although I don't know AlexAD, I am familiar with 5jj since that user has done a lot of contribution to this forum. I am very happy to get reply from you two.

I will be looking forward my essays to be corrected soon and I will try to post a short essay tonight.

sincerely,

yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back