Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I want to issue a memo informing all employees to follow the sick leave policy. Please see below and correct any mistakes please.

Dear all,
This is to inform you that if any employee is not able to report to work due to any illness, are required to contact his/ her immediate in-charge and inform him well in advance that not able to report to work, and submit the sick leave certificate duly signed by the concerned physician on the next day. Otherwise, the absent day will be marked as unpaid.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
H.
I want to issue a memo informing all employees to follow the sick leave policy. Please see below and correct any mistakes please.

Dear all,
This is to inform you that if any employee is not able to report to work due to any illness, that person is required to contact his/ her immediate supervisor and inform him well in advance of the situation, and submit the sick leave certificate duly signed by the concerned physician on the next day. Otherwise, the absent day will be marked as unpaid.
Are people supposed to know they're going to get sick before they get sick?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It's far too wordy for my liking.

Dear all

If you are unable to attend due to sickness, please inform your supervisor as early as possible. On your return to work, you must present a signed sick certificate covering the relevant dates. If you fail to follow these steps, you will not be paid for the day(s) you were absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.