Motivation letter for MSc Business Analytics Australia scholarship - demonstrating the University's values

kennai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Hello Everyone, Please help me with my draft for the MSc Business Analytics scholarship. Thank you

Topic:

PLEASE DESCRIBE HOW YOU HAVE DEMONSTRATED THE UNIVERSITY'S VALUES.

You should provide examples from your previous experiences and achievements (Deadline around Nov 2023)
(max 350 words)

Throughout my academic and professional journey, I have consistently demonstrated the values of the University of XXX. These values, including excellence, integrity, making a difference, and working together, have shaped my character and influenced my actions.

One example of how I have embodied these values is through my involvement in a research project during my degree at YYY. As part of a team, we were tasked with developing a model to analyze the economic and people's minds after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident in 2011. Through extensive research and collaboration, we successfully created a prototype that had the potential to make a significant impact on people's minds and businesses. This experience showcased my commitment to excellence by pushing boundaries and striving for the best possible outcome.

Furthermore, I have always upheld integrity in all aspects of my life. During my time as a student leader in various schools, I consistently acted with honesty and transparency. Whether it was managing finances or resolving conflicts among members, I ensured that fairness prevailed.

Working together has also been at the core of my achievements. In one instance, while working on a research project with my supervisor and team, I devised an unconventional approach that captured people's behavior and significantly increased their motivation. This demonstrated not only my ability to think outside the box but also highlighted how my working style can drive positive change.

Lastly, making a difference has always been important to me. As an international student myself, I understand the value of embracing different perspectives and cultures. Through volunteering at community events that celebrate different workshops promoting inclusivity on campus, I actively contribute to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

In conclusion, by exemplifying excellence through research projects, upholding integrity as a student leader, showcasing working together in problem-solving situations, and promoting difference within communities, I have consistently demonstrated the values cherished by the University of XXX. I am confident that these experiences will enable me to continue embodying these values as part of your esteemed institution.

Thank you in advance.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

kennai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Thank you. I will add some details.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
OK. Do that, and repost your text below.

kennai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
This is my new revised.

Throughout my academic and professional journey, I have consistently demonstrated the values of the University of Dundee. These values, including excellence, integrity, making a difference, and working together, have shaped my character and influenced my actions.

One example of how I have embodied these values is through my involvement in a research project during my degree at Derby. As part of a team, we were tasked with developing a regression model to analyze the economy and people’s minds after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident in 2011. Through extensive research and collaboration, we successfully assessed variables such as place and career that could significantly impact people's minds and businesses. This experience showcased my commitment to excellence by pushing boundaries and striving for the best possible outcome.

Furthermore, I have always upheld integrity in all aspects of my life. During my time as a student leader in my previous degree, I consistently acted with honesty and transparency. Whether it was managing finances among members, I ensured that fairness prevailed. For instance, I have to be the one who examines the sources for the department's activities.

Working together has also been at the core of my achievements. In one instance, while working on a research project with my supervisor and team, I devised an unconventional approach that captured people's behavior and significantly increased their motivation. This demonstrated not only my ability to think outside the box but also highlighted how my working style can drive positive change.

Lastly, making a difference has always been important to me. As an international student myself, I understand the value of embracing different perspectives and cultures. Through volunteering at community events that celebrate different workshops promoting inclusivity on campus, I actively contribute to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

In conclusion, by exemplifying excellence through research projects, upholding integrity as a student leader, showcasing working together in problem-solving situations, and promoting difference within communities, I have consistently demonstrated the values cherished by the University of Dundee. I am confident that these experiences will enable me to continue embodying these values as part of your esteemed institution.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
This is my new revised text.

Throughout my academic and professional journey, I have consistently demonstrated the values of the University of Dundee. These values, including excellence, integrity, making a difference, and working together, have shaped my character and influenced my actions.

One example of how I have embodied these values is through my involvement in a research project during my degree bachelor studies at the University of Derby. As part of a team, we were tasked with developing a regression model to analyze the economy and people’s minds mental states after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident in 2011. Through extensive research and collaboration, we successfully assessed variables such as place location and career that could significantly impact people's minds and businesses. This experience showcased demonstrates my commitment to excellence by pushing boundaries and striving for the best possible outcome.

Furthermore, I have always upheld integrity in all aspects of my life. During my time as a student leader in my previous degree, I consistently acted with honesty and transparency. Whether it When I was [ 1] managing finances among members, I ensured that fairness prevailed. For instance, I have to be the one who examines the sources for the department's activities.

Working together with others has also been at the core of my achievements. In one instance, For example, while working on a research project with my supervisor and team, I devised an unconventional approach that captured people's behavior and significantly increased their motivation. This demonstrated not only my ability to think outside the box but also highlighted how my working style can drive positive change.

Lastly, making a difference has always been important to me. As an international student myself, I understand the value of embracing different perspectives and cultures. Through volunteering at community events that celebrate different and workshops promoting inclusivity inclusiveness on campus, I actively contribute to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

In conclusion, by exemplifying excellence through research projects, upholding integrity as a student leader, showcasing working together in problem-solving situations, and promoting difference within communities, I have consistently demonstrated the values cherished by the University of Dundee. I am confident that these experiences will enable me to continue embodying these values as part of your esteemed institution.
------------------------
[ 1]: I do not understand the underlined part.

kennai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Hi, teechar.

In the underlined part I mean that I want to be shown as a financial auditor involved in student activities to demonstrate transparency and accuracy.

Thank you

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Are you making that up or is it real?

kennai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
It's real, but it's not a huge amount.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I still don't understand what it means. Use as many words as you need to clarify it.

kennai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Hi teechar,

I changed the underline sentence to

"Furthermore, I have always upheld integrity in all aspects of my life. During my time as a student leader in my previous degree, I consistently acted with honesty. I am the person who helps explain things that my friends do not understand in class. It not only helped me review my lessons but also made me closer to my friends."

Thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi, teechar.

I changed the underlined sentence to "Furthermore, I have always upheld integrity in all aspects of my life. During my time as a student leader in my previous degree, I consistently acted with honesty. I am was the person who helps helped explain things that my friends do did not understand in class. It not only helped me review my lessons but also made me closer to my friends."

Thank you.