Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
[STRIKE]You’re unlike anyone else.[/STRIKE] You're the best person in Saudi society. And you’re incredible in every way, as a friend, classmate, and colleague. You always treat me with human dignity, better than anyone else. You (also) care about and listen to what I have to say. You never argue to win; rather, you want to learn and strength connections, and, therefore, it helps us get on really well together.

My relationship with you is a game changer in my life, and this, for me, much more rewarding. For years, you have been helpful and really friendly; you are one of a million. You were, and still are, the sort of man that I really like most—a decent human being and really a great man. Thank you.

Would you improve that letter?

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]You’re unlike anyone else.[/STRIKE] You're the best person in Saudi society. And you’re incredible in every way, as a friend, classmate, and colleague. You always treat me with [STRIKE]human[/STRIKE] dignity, better than anyone else does. You (also) care about and listen to what I have to say. You never argue to win; rather, you want to learn and strength connections, and, therefore, it helps us get on really well together.

My relationship with you [STRIKE]is a game changer in[/STRIKE] has changed my life, and this, for me, is much more rewarding. For years, you have been helpful and really friendly; you are one [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in a million. You were, and still are, the sort of [STRIKE]man[/STRIKE] person that I really like most— a decent human being and really a great man. Thank you.
I don't understand the parts in blue.

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia

Please check:

the best person in Saudi society=
the best type of people in a society
argue to win=the type of people who like to argue to win the discussion
strength connections=to build a good relationship

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What do you mean by "best"? Nicest? Most helpful? Most polite? Most successful? Richest?

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi ems;

He is one of the nicest, most helpful, and most polite people in Saudi society.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Then that's what you need to say.

Status