Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am writing this mail to inform you that our team associate ( Peter), who newly joined with ABC unit, having deeply worried on his salary
credited last two months.

Unfortunately, he has not been getting his salary as agreed.

I have asked him to contact you about his concern, so kindly check and confirm if he would get all his unsettled payments in the December month payroll.

I am writing this mail to inform you that our team associate ( Peter), who newly joined with ABC unit, having deeply worried on his salary
credited last two months.

Unfortunately, he has not been getting his salary as agreed.

I have asked him to contact you about his concern, so kindly check and confirm if he would get all his unsettled payments in the December month payroll.

For American writing, this is too round-about.

I'm writing regarding Peter Smith, who joined the ABC unit on September 27 [whatever date he started]. Per his contract/acceptance letter/hiring agreement [whatever you use], his annual/monthly/weekly salary [whatever you use] was to be $____ [in the currency and rate as appropriate].

He has only been receiving ____ [the lower amount he is getting].

I told him to contact you, but I would also like to ask you to contact him proactively and do whatever is needed to get this fixed and to ensure he receives the back pay he is due before the end of the year.

Thank you for your help in resolving this promptly. Please call me with any questions.

Hi,

Thank you so much for correcting my sentences. To be more frank with you, I am struggling more while writing these kinds of business emails. So, I would request you to advise me, whenever I post any queries like this...Hope you definitely help me.

Once again, thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back