Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
To obtain a Sales and Marketing position in a growing organization working in a team environment to provide market positioning and branding, Client relations, creation of IT services/software product sales programs. Opportunity to use my sales supports experience. A career working in the IT industry preferred.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
This is the second similar thread you have posted. In the first, I pointed out that neither is a complete grammatical sentence and asked you if these are bullet points for a CV or a job application. Please answer that question before continuing to post more fragments.

vinayakganji

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
This is the second similar thread you have posted. In the first, I pointed out that neither is a complete grammatical sentence and asked you if these are bullet points for a CV or a job application. Please answer that question before continuing to post more fragments.

Dear,

This is my cv's career object summary. It would be great if you can check this sentence ?

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Dear,

This is my cv's career object summary. It would be great if you can check this sentence ?

As you have already been told, these are not complete sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.