[Cover Letter] Please go over my cover later and let me know if there any edits i need to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Withnati

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Amharic
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Can someone please go over my cover later and let me know if there any edits I need to make ?

To whom it may concern,

I saw a job posting on Indeed website that said, Agios Pharmaceuticals was offering a summer internship (Bioinformatics) position. Currently, I am Junior at Colby-Sawyer College working on my B.S. as a biology major and chemistry minor. I am confident that the opportunity you offer will do wonders for my education and future in the field. I am enclosing my resume that details my experiences and demonstrates I am ready to meet every challenge.

To date, I have strengthened my skills with laboratory work in organic chemistry, biology, and Research Design. These indoor activities have been complemented by outdoor experiences. So while I have performed chemical reactions I have also done conservation work for my Ecology lab to acquire needed background in scientific research. I am the kind of hands-on team member and critical thinker that quickly adapts to new systems and will produce significant contributions to all your projects.

I would undoubtedly be an asset to your program while the opportunity would expand my research skills and enhance my profile. Taking into account my technical knowledge and innovative approach to science and research I also have the enthusiasm and qualifications for this internship program. I would appreciate the opportunity to sit down with you for an interview. Please contact me at your convenience.

Thank you, Natnale.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE] To whom it may concern,
[/STRIKE]
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in applying for [STRIKE]saw a job posting on Indeed website that said, Agios Pharmaceuticals was offering a[/STRIKE] the summer internship (Bioinformatics) position with Agios Pharmaceuticals that was recently advertised on Indeed.com. Currently, I am a Junior at Colby-Sawyer College working on my B.S. as a biology major and chemistry minor. I am confident that the opportunity you offer will do wonders for my education and future in the field. I am enclosing my resume that details my experience and demonstrates I am ready to meet every challenge.

To date, I have [STRIKE]strengthened my[/STRIKE] gained solid skills [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in laboratory work in organic chemistry, biology, and research design. These indoor activities have been complemented by outdoor experiences. [STRIKE]So while[/STRIKE] I have performed complex chemical reactions, and I have also done conservation work for my Ecology lab to acquire needed background in scientific research. I am the kind of hands-on team member and critical thinker that quickly adapts to new systems, and I will [STRIKE]produce[/STRIKE] endeavour to make significant contributions to all your projects.

I would undoubtedly be an asset to your program [STRIKE]while the opportunity[/STRIKE] which I believe would expand my research skills and enhance my professional profile. Taking into account my technical knowledge and innovative approach to science and research, I also have the enthusiasm and qualifications for this internship program. I would appreciate the opportunity to sit down with you for an interview. Please contact me at your convenience.

Thank you,

Natnale.

Withnati

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Amharic
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You haven't written a "cover later". You've written a "cover letter". Take care with your spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.