Please help me check and fix grammar and vocabulary in this essay if it há a lot of mistakes :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moc Chi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Social media plays an important role in our lives. It is an online platform for online social interaction. Nowadays, almost everyone has become accustomed to social media, or let’s say that it is one of our most important needs. People can easily do many things through social media. Young people are expects at using social media, even in school . There are several the positive effects of using social media in the classroom which include source of knowledge and learning, offers kindness and empathy, building relationships.
Firstly, source of knowledge and learning is one of the positive effects of using social media in the classroom. Social media is one of the major platforms where people can gain a multitude of knowledge. And not only do young people and students benefit from it, but people of all ages are learning something new everyday.The multiple posts, tweets, videos, and articles shared on social media serve as a valuable information source to learn new skills every day.
Secondly, social media offers kindness and empathy. People can share their stories, how they struggle, the ups and downs, and their journey. There are tons of positive comments and messages that encourage and allow people to do better in life through social media.People can offer kindness and empathize by sharing their part of stories on social media. With the engagement in different support groups such as anxiety, depression support groups, and many others, people can help each other when they need it most.
Thirdly, building relationships is positive effects of using social media in the classroom as well. Social media is a crucial means to boost people build relationships. With the use of social media platforms, you can find vital connections and build new relationships as you desire.Through social media, you can make new connections and start building relationships with like-minded people to easily communicate and share content, ideas, experiences, and knowledge. This level of connectedness helps develop a sense of community that is only possible through social media platforms.
In conclusion, source of knowledge and learning, offers kindness and empathy, building relationships are one of the positive effects of using social media in the classroom. Social media helps students to boost their knowledge level, creativity and enhance better communication with their peers and professors.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
@Moc Chi - You still haven't answered most of our questions on your previous thread. I'll ask mine again.
What is the purpose of this entire piece of writing?
Is there a prompt or a title?
What are you going to do with it once it's all correct?

Moc Chi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
@Moc Chi - You still haven't answered most of our questions on your previous thread. I'll ask mine again.
What is the purpose of this entire piece of writing?
Is there a prompt or a title?
What are you going to do with it once it's all correct?
Ah oam sorry because i didnt answer your question. I will use this essay for my next presentation . I am afraid that it is not correct

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Ah, oam I am sorry because that I didn't answer your questions. I will use this essay for my next presentation. I am afraid that it is not correct.
Note my corrections above.

Your answer simply leads to more questions!

1. When and where are you going to give this presentation?
2. Is your presentation going to be marked or graded?
3. Has your teacher told you concentrate on anything specific - for example, grammar, presentation skills, vocabulary, pronunciation?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
That's a huge block of text.

A better title: Social Media.

It seems it's mostly somebody's opinions.

Yes, some people are kind and helpful. Others, however, are mean and nasty.

I don't see what benefit there is to using social media in the classroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.