Student or Learner
Native Language
Bulgarian
Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
Hi everyone,
I hope that somebody could give me an advice on how to make my cover letter look better and to make a good impression on the judging comitee.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance!

Dear ……….

I am writing to you regarding my strong interest in applying for the Master Programme in Environmental Sciences and more specifically the Major Integrated Water Management. I am aware that the Master Programme in Environmental Sciences is one of the six top-quality programmes in the Wageningen University. I believe your university will provide me with essential knowledge accompanied with modern and innovative approaches in the field of environmental sciences and moreover it will be one of the most eye-opening and worthwhile experiences it is possible to have.

Throughout my past five years education at The University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Sofia, I have demonstrated my ability to deal with both lond-term and short-term projects most of which had contributed to deal with my day to day duties at my present job. Moreover, I have taken extracurricular courses which are mentioned in my diploma: Applications of Informatics in Water Sector, GIS Application and AutoDesk MAP. For my Master’s thesis, I have managed to prepare Conceptual design of wastewater collection system in the central part of the town of Pirdop, Bulgaria. Furthermore, my diploma thesis was the first, which was entirely prepared by the software Urbano 8 Canalis.

My current working position as a Graduate Design Engineer for one of the biggest and well established design companies in Eastern Europe gave me the opportunity to learn and to develop my personal and technical skills while participating in some major projects in Bulgaria funded with the support from the European Union. I was responsible for the designing and the preparation of bills of quantities for all building sewerage deviations included in the detailed designs for construction and reconstruction of the urban sewerage networks in cities such as Stara Zagora, Sliven, Yambol, Troyan and some of the Bulgarian sea and ski resorts like Sozopol, Chernomorets, Bansko. Moreover, as an internee I have one year experience in tendering in the field of water supply, sewerage and railway sectors in Bulgaria. My education, internship and current job have taught me about the great importance of proper water management and exploitation of water supply and sewerage systems in urban areas. Thus I would like to widen my theoretical and practical knowledge in this field and I am convinced that studying M.Sc. Environmental Sciences, Major Integrated Water Management in the Wageningen University will give me that opportunity.

I would like to thank you for considering my application and please let me know if you would like further information regarding my application for the M.Sc. Environmental Sciences, Major Integrated Water Management. Please feel free to contact me at ....... or via email at ....... I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Stefan Vasilev

koka001

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Please help me and corrects me errors, Poorly know English, please help me i want it urgently

Motivation Letter
Your Name: Koka Kotia
Private number: 29001035823
MA Registration Number: 401013985
E-mail address: kokakotia@yahoo.com
Telephone number: 599107754
Dear sirs,
I wish to apply to the Master of Business Administration program at Ilia State University for the 2014 autumn intake. This program is a solid step towards my future career as a businessperson who understands and appreciates science and technology. The master program of your university is the best instrument to deepen my knowledge in the relevant fields of business administration and to succeed in achieving my goal.
There are three key reasons why I want to study at this program. First, I selected your program because of its primary focus on business with the expectation that students already possess a strong understanding of science. Second, a fellow student of the program, has provided me with his thoughts about the program. From our conversations, I became excited to learn about the courses such as management. And last, I wish to grow to be a manager who can combine the science of technology with the art of management. Aside from the favorable learning environment of Ilia State University, I most enjoyed its academic freedoms and active pluralism. The Economist has a unique vision of the world of style. My goal is to develop and refine our thinking in this style as possible, to give a wider scope of my education. It means a chance to see some in-depth theoretical and practical issues, which I'm sure will play a key role in the master's degree.
My future plan next five year is to start a career as Business Analyst. The master program of your university is the best instrument to deepen my knowledge in the relevant fields of managment and information technology and to succeed in achieving my goal. It furthermore provides the chance to study in an international environment which will be important for enhancing my intercultural competence and language skills.
I believe that this Master Program will contribute to the evolution of my career as it suits perfectly with my future goals, It also would allow me to develop my skills. I am sure that studying the courses included in this Master Program will let me better understand how to take strategic decisions and how to provide competitive responses. Ilia State University graduate program provides the specific knowledge and skills that are essential to achieving these goals. I hope that I will become a worthy member of the ISU academic environment.

I want to write about one problems of export, which is very important for our country. Specifically, I would like to draw your attention to the fruit and vegetable exports. Georgian fruit and vegetables sold in local markets due to low demand complicated. Export fewer products undergo a major reason for the Russian market halt. I think first of all it is necessary to solve this problem is to open up the EU market, otherwise it will be a local problem. The Russian market is closed for us, in my opinion superior to the EU market. The consumer market for Georgian products is not satisfactory. Importantly, the political will is there. Construction of cold storage facility will allow us to keep the fruits of the season and in the winter to export. I think we need to develop an export program that will protect the local market and farmers.

Thank you for your attention and consideration. I look forward to your acceptance.

Yours sincerely, Date: 27.08.2014
Koka Kotia

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I hope that somebody could give me some advice on how to make my cover letter look better and to make a good impression on the judging comitee.
I would really appreciate your help.

1. The word advice is not a count noun.
2. Please don't thank me in advance for something I haven't done yet. (That's what the "Thank" button is for.)
3. There are not many mistakes.
4. Do a spell check.
5. Have you read some of the other cover letters here? (There are several here already, and while they don't all look alike, they are certainly quite similar.)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.