Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
With reference to my leave application dated June 01, 2017. I am currently on my CC leave which ends on November 30, 2017, and I suppose to resume my work on December 01, 2017.

This leave was taken due to my family issues and then I have relocated in my hometown. My daughter is studying at grade - 8 in home town. In order to complete her current grade and there is no one else there to look after my daughter, I have to be with her until the last date of the current academic year which will be s week of 16th April 2018 there after I will resume my work on April 19, 2018. Therefore, kindly consider my case on compassionate grounds, and respectfully request that you to approve my leave extension as requested.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
[STRIKE]With reference to my leave application dated June 01, 2017[/STRIKE]. I am currently on my CC leave which ends on November 30, 2017, and I am supposed to resume [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] work on December 01, 2017.

What is "CC leave"?

Last edited:

MAJSH

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thank you for your kind help.

Shall I write as follows.

Further to my leave application dated June 01, 2017, I am currently on my child-care leave which ends on November 30, 2017, and I am supposed to resume work on December 01, 2017. The leave was taken due to my family issues and then I have had to send my daughter back to hometown. She is now studying at grade - 8. Since there is no one else thee to look after my child and in order to facilitate her studies and complete her current grade, I have to be with her until the last day of the current academic year which will be on April 16, 2018. Thereafter I will resume my work on April 19, 2018. Therefore, kindly consider my case on compassionate grounds, and respectfully request that you to approve my leave extension as requested.

Please look into the above sentences and help me to correct them.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you for your kind help.

Shall I write as follows?

Further to my leave application dated June 01, 2017, I am currently on my child-care leave which ends on November 30, 2017, and I am supposed to resume work on December 01, 2017. The leave was taken due to my family issues, and also I have had to send my daughter back to my hometown. She is now studying at grade - 8. Since there is no one else there to look after my child, in order to facilitate her studies and complete her current grade, I have to be with her until the last day of the current academic year, which will be on April 16, 2018. Thereafter I will resume my work on April 19, 2018. Therefore, kindly consider my case on compassionate grounds, and I respectfully request that you to approve my leave extension as requested.

Please look at the above sentences and help me correct them.

That should do it.

:up:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK