Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
anyone can help me correct this speech .. Thanks

Good evening, Mr. David. I am happy because u are willing to spend your time with me. My name is Ella .I am come from sales department.I've been working for this company for the past three years, and things have gone extremely well. First, I helped my department increase sales by 80% during that time. We have advertised and promoted our products at trade shows, in the newspaper, and on TV, and customers have really enjoyed our products. As a result, our company's reputation and image have expanded beyond our area.
Now, more and more customers are learning about us by word of mouth; when you have satisfied customers, the news gets around. In addition to increased sales, I've established a good working relationship with my colleagues. We recognize each person's strengths and respect other's opinions. My coworkers and i believe that I can lead the department in the right direction.
Boss,so can you please give me a chance to get the promotion and raise?I'll strive to do my best for my company and my customers in the future.That's all i want to say . I hope boss you can seriously consider about it. Thank you !

Last edited:
Sorry - that's not how the board works.

If you put your own thoughts in writing first, we might be able to help you.

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back