She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber) bu

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
There was an old lady who suffered from kidney failure. Before her death she suffered a lot. She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber) but she couldn't recognise anyone and didn't know what she was doing. When she had just contracted this condition she used to come round a few times in a day (means sometimes she would recognise everyone and talk properly).But later condition deteriorate she became permanently like that and died one day.

Please check my sentences.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
For the last sentence, say:

But later her condition deteriorated until she became unconscious all the time. Ultimately, she died.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
There was an old lady who suffered from [STRIKE]kidney failure[/STRIKE] a kidney disease.(which eventually ends in kidney failure)

Before her death she suffered a lot. She went through a lot of suffering until she died.

She became unconscious. I mean she used to remain awake and used to talk (blabber) unintelligibly but she couldn't recognise anyone and didn't know what she was doing. [STRIKE]When she had just contracted this condition[/STRIKE] During the initial stage, she used to come round a few times in a day (means sometimes she would recognise everyone and talk properly).But later, her condition deteriorated and eventually she [STRIKE]became permanently like that and died one day.[/STRIKE]
died.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Tufguy, you did quite well with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.