Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I want to delete a thread as it contains my cover letter. how can I delete it. Please help. or is there any way to hide it.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Moderators have deleted your name

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I want to delete a thread as it contains my cover letter. How can I delete it? Please help. [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] Is there any way to hide it?

Your name has been hidden so that you are not identifiable. The Editing and Writing sub-section of the forum clearly states at the top that threads in that section cannot be deleted. Even if any corrections there aren't helpful for you, they might be helpful for other learners - that's why they stay there.

SameerThakare

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks for removing the name. But, my cover letter is showing 75% plagiarism now. That's the main issue. I didn't know about the rules of this forum. Please help, how can I save myself from this. Thanks in advance.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
If you don't want something to be findable, don't post it online. If you needed your letter proofread and edited privately, you should have paid a professional proofreader/editor to do it by email (or even on paper!)

SameerThakare

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Yeah, I should have read the rules of the forum. I think, I have to rewrite it again. Thanks everyone for your support and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.