Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Hi,

I want to send this to my friends but not confident if I am able to write it properly. Please modify it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]My children who are 7 and 3 fight all day long. I got tired teaching them how to enjoy their time with each other without fight. It seems I have become an all time lecturer/instructor than a mom. I found a solution a few months ago. I started telling them bed-time stories in way they could laugh for what they generally fight for. It worked amazingly. I remind them about the story when they repeat it during the day. My children then laugh for what they are doing at that moment. I started to document them for other parents. Below is one of my stories. Please leave your comments
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in Advance
Gauri
[/FONT]

Hi,

I want to send this to my friends but not confident if I am able to write it properly. Please modify it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=&quot]My children who are 7 and 3 fight all day long. I got tired teaching them how to enjoy their time with each other without fighting. It seems I have become [STRIKE]an all [/STRIKE]more a full-time lecturer/instructor than I have as a mom. I found a solution a few months ago. I started telling them bed-time stories in way they could laugh for what they generally fight for. It worked amazingly. I remind them about the story when they repeat [STRIKE]it [/STRIKE] the conflict during the day. My children then laugh for what they are doing at that moment. I started to document [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] my approach for other parents. Below is one of my stories. Please leave your comments [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in Advance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gauri[/FONT]

Suggestions and congratulations. :up:

thanks a lot. I understand most of the correction and changes except the one below

than I have as a mom....

Why I have is being used here. for me I feel than as a mom seems to be perfect or its just the better way to say this.

thanks a lot. I understand most of the correction and changes except the one below

than I have as a mom....

Why I have is being used here. for me I feel than as a mom seems to be perfect or its just the better way to say this.

You didnt use "than as". You posted "than a mom" which doesn't set up the comparison correctly. It is proper to use the verb "have" at both ends of the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back