Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
What a good idea!
I'm trying to find out a place where I can practise Enlgish and discover this website and this topic.

Today is such a beautiful day because I have a chance to talk about my career intention with a nice person, who has a lot of experiences in my desired fields. I'm 28 and have 5-year experience working for some logistics companies, where I just do the same stuffs day by day. But now, I suddenly recognize that I love working in another industry - Human Resource. Being a HR staff, I am forced to improve myself in order to get enough related knowledge, so I'm able to test the potential candidates effectively. There will be a lot of challenges waiting for me in coming time
I've been unemployed for 1 week and am trying to get another job as my dream. Hope that everything will be OK.
Thanks for reading and correcting me

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
What a good idea!
I'm trying to find out a place where I can practise English, and I've discovered this website and this forum. [STRIKE]topic.[/STRIKE]

Today is such a beautiful day because I have a chance to talk about my career intention with a nice person, who has a lot of experience in my desired field. I'm 28 and have 5 years' experience working for some logistics companies, where I just do the same stuff every day. [STRIKE]by day.[/STRIKE] But now, I [STRIKE]suddenly recognize[/STRIKE] I've come to realize that I love working in another industry - human resources. Being a HR staff, I [STRIKE]am forced[/STRIKE] need to continually improve myself in order to get enough related knowledge, so I'm able to test the potential candidates effectively. There will be a lot of challenges awaiting [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] me in the future. [STRIKE]coming time[/STRIKE]
I've been unemployed for 1 week and am trying to get another job in my desired field. [STRIKE]as my dream.[/STRIKE] I hope that everything will be OK.
Thanks for reading my text and correcting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.