Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
What a good idea!
I'm trying to find out a place where I can practise Enlgish and discover this website and this topic.

Today is such a beautiful day because I have a chance to talk about my career intention with a nice person, who has a lot of experiences in my desired fields. I'm 28 and have 5-year experience working for some logistics companies, where I just do the same stuffs day by day. But now, I suddenly recognize that I love working in another industry - Human Resource. Being a HR staff, I am forced to improve myself in order to get enough related knowledge, so I'm able to test the potential candidates effectively. There will be a lot of challenges waiting for me in coming time
I've been unemployed for 1 week and am trying to get another job as my dream. Hope that everything will be OK.
Thanks for reading and correcting me

What a good idea!
I'm trying to find out a place where I can practise English, and I've discovered this website and this forum. [STRIKE]topic.[/STRIKE]

Today is such a beautiful day because I have a chance to talk about my career intention with a nice person, who has a lot of experience in my desired field. I'm 28 and have 5 years' experience working for some logistics companies, where I just do the same stuff every day. [STRIKE]by day.[/STRIKE] But now, I [STRIKE]suddenly recognize[/STRIKE] I've come to realize that I love working in another industry - human resources. Being a HR staff, I [STRIKE]am forced[/STRIKE] need to continually improve myself in order to get enough related knowledge, so I'm able to test the potential candidates effectively. There will be a lot of challenges awaiting [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] me in the future. [STRIKE]coming time[/STRIKE]
I've been unemployed for 1 week and am trying to get another job in my desired field. [STRIKE]as my dream.[/STRIKE] I hope that everything will be OK.
Thanks for reading my text and correcting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back