Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
This my IB application essay.

I have numerous valuable skills that help me out in school. Some of my hobbies and interests taught me useful lores. I also have several good learning abilities that make school easier for me. Finally, I have a goal that will encourage me to do well in school. Therefore, I deserve to join the IB program because of my hobbies, skills, and goals.

Out of my various hobbies and interests, fish keeping is one the most precious. I have bred guppies, a specie of freshwater tropical fish, and sold the culls. Because of fish keeping, I learnt a lot about water quality, genetics, diseases, selective breeding, and plenty of other stuff that helps me in Science. I also built a website about guppies. When building my website, I had to learn the codes that are used to design websites. Next, I had to promote my site using Search Engine Optimization. These skills will help me ace Computer and Information Science. These intelligences will no doubt improve my learning.

My learning abilities constantly help me in school. I went to a private school to learn how to improve my memory. I usually study a lot less than most of my classmates study and still get higher marks than they get. Furthermore, I can easily understand tricky questions and my teachers’ instructions because of my high IQ. I once took an unofficial IQ test at my private school. I got 100% on my test, while my class average was around 70%. Finally, I am good at acquiring information for school and hobbies. For example, I created my website entirely using information from books and the internet. Because of my learning skills, school is a lot easier for me than for others.

I plan to start a business when I grow up, instead of working forever. I tried breeding and selling guppies to practice for when I start a large business. However, I did not make much profit from selling them. Instead, I found another method of making money: eBay. Instead of the normal method of selling on eBay, I thought of a new method. I sold my item first; subsequently, I bought it from stores in China via the Internet. They then ship my item to the buyer for me. This way, I can make lots of money without leaving my home. Although I cannot get rich like this, it is a good way of practising for when I start a large business. However, before starting it, I need money to invest with. Therefore, I have to do well in school to get a good job before starting the business. As a result, my goal to build a large business motivates me to do well in school.

Due to my hobbies, skills, and goals, I deserve to join the IB program. Fish keeping can help me in Science while web making can help me in Computer and Information Science. My learning habits and skills will help me finish my work faster and do well on tests. My goal of starting a business will encourage me to do well in school. Therefore, I have everything I need to do well in the IB program.

Last edited:

NarutoDude

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Anyone??? Please I need it by tommorow morning

Status