[Grammar] think it would be essential that you have more information about this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikitus

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"Dear Todd, I think it would be essential that you have more information about this issue, such as the fact that Kevin has stalked me for 20 years in different ways. Just a few years ago, he waited outside my apartment, at least four hours in several occasions. I sincerely doubt it was just a coincidence."

Note: I checked my email and I googled this sentences to avoid what happened in my previous post. As I commented, in other forums, like this forum, the knowledge of the language is very good and the forum members are very kind to clarify my mistakes pedagogically .They have been very helpful to teach me the rules of english language.

Thanks.

Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"Dear Todd,

[STRIKE]I think it would be essential that you have[/STRIKE] I need to give you more information about this issue, such as the fact that Kevin has [STRIKE]stalked[/STRIKE] been stalking me for 20 years. [STRIKE]in different ways.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Just[/STRIKE] A few years ago, he waited outside my apartment on several occasions, for at least four hours. [STRIKE]in several occasions. I sincerely doubt it was just a coincidence.[/STRIKE]"

Note: I checked my email and I googled [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] these sentences to avoid what happened in my previous post. As I have commented (no comma here) in other forums, [STRIKE]like this forum,[/STRIKE] the knowledge of the language here is very good and the forum members are very kind to clarify my mistakes pedagogically. They have been very helpful [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] by teaching me the rules of the English language.

Thanks.

See above. Your original was far too wordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back