Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
I was to submit my letter and other enclosed documents, but the school online system crashed, and was unable to accept my submission.

so I am writing a letter to ask if they got all information and a letter without missing any part or anything in letter got deleted accidentally because of the crash. But I am not too sure how to describe it and this is my sentence below.

"I was wondering if the letter I have submitted to you was completed and not missing any part. I am worried if any part of the letter got deleted accidentally because the online system went crashed while I was submitting."

Does that make sense?
Thanks.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

I was to submit my letter and other enclosed documents, but the school online system crashed
[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] and was unable to accept my submission.

I am writing a letter to ask if they got [STRIKE]all information and[/STRIKE] a letter without missing any part or whether anything in the letter got deleted accidentally because of the crash. But I am not too sure how to describe it. This is my sentence below:

"So I am wondering whether the letter I have submitted to you was complete[STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] and not missing any part. I am worried that part of the letter got deleted accidentally because the online system [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] crashed while I was submitting it."

Does that make sense?

Yes.

Thanks.
You're welcome!

Last edited:

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I was to submit my letter and other enclosed documents, but the school online system crashed, and was unable to accept my submission.

[STRIKE]So [/STRIKE]I am writing a letter to ask if they got all information and a letter without missing any part or if anything in the letter got deleted accidentally because of the crash. But I am not too sure how to describe it and this is my sentence below.

"[STRIKE]I was wondering [/STRIKE] Please advise if the letter I [STRIKE]have [/STRIKE]submitted to you was complete[STRIKE]d[/STRIKE] and not missing any part. I am [STRIKE]worried[/STRIKE] concerned if any part of the letter got deleted accidentally because the online system [STRIKE]went[/STRIKE] crashed while I was submitting it."

Does that make sense?
Thanks.

Minor fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.