Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
Kuwait
Dear All,

Thank you for providing this support to everyone. My name is Abdullah and I live in Kuwait. I have graduate last year majoring in Electronics Communications, I have an associates diploma degree in that major. Last year I had to work in a jod that is not relavent to my major because I needed to, but now, and I'm growing unsatisfied, I am looking for a place in Electronics and/or communications company.

Below I have posted my resume which I need you to kindly review :

Abdullah Saeed Al Khaldi
Hawalli, Al 'Āşimah, Kuwait.
Mobile: *****
E-mail: ***********

Objective: Looking for a position at a leading company as an Associate Electronics/Electical Engineer
Or Electronic devices Technician.

Key Skills: Team Player - Enjoys sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to
achieve specifiic team goals.

Quick learner – Dynamic personality, able to adapt with different circumstances striving to absorb
limitless amount of knowledge useful to develop myself farther more.

Organizational skills - Balancing work tasks at hand according to priority in a timely manner.

[FONT=&quot]Education[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: cOLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGICAL STUDIES- P.A.A.E.T, Shuwaikh, Kuwait
Associate of Engineering, Electronics Communications, [/FONT][FONT=&quot] June 2010[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Cumulative G.P.A. 3.45 / 4.0

Jaber Al Ahmad Al Sabah Highschool, Kuwait
General Secondery Education, [/FONT][FONT=&quot] June 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Relevant[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Electronic Workshop Draft - Analog Electronics - Telecommunication Electronics -
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Courses:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Analog and Digital Communications - Digital Logic Systems - Electromagnetic
Wave Propagation.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Project Work[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Project: A miniture demonstation of a town operating several functions
carried out by Electronic circuits. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]May 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Experience[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zain Telecommunications Company[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Kuwait[/FONT][FONT=&quot]July 2010 - Present [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Branch Manager & Salesman.
· [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Receive Customers' complains and enquiries on promotions and offers
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]· [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Troubleshooting service problems facing customers.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]· [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Supervising employee performance and reporting with management.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Semester Intern, Al Yousifi (Panasonic) Workshops[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Kuwait[/FONT][FONT=&quot] March 2010[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Receive electronic sets such as LCDs, Digital Cameras and Faxes for
inspection and troubleshooting employing the corresponding service manuals.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]· [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Generating reports on the tasks carried out and completed jobs. [/FONT]
Skills: · Laboratory Equipment: Oscilliscopes, Function generators, Spectrum analysers, Multimeters.
· Workshop equipment: PCB Printing, solidering and desolidering. Identifying components.

· Computer Skills: Knowledgable in CCNA, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
Electronics Workbench and Simulation Software (NI MultiSim).

· Languages: Arabic (Mother tongue), English (Very good).

Honors: · Graded "Excellent" during Internship at Panasonic workshops.
· Interpersonal and Communication Skill certified Training from Zain Telecom.
[FONT=&quot]Transportation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have a valid, clean driving license and a vehicle. [/FONT]

Last edited:

Psi-

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Kuwait
Current Location
Kuwait
63 vviews and 0 replies ? come on folks ! need your help :(

Status