[Essay] IELTS, Letter, i posted it before but didn't get responce. PLS comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashidjon

Member Type
Student or Learner
You have had a credit card with the same company for several years, and you always pay your bill on time. Your most recent bill included a $ 35 charge for a late payment, because, according to the company, you didn’t pay the previous month. You know that you paid on time.
Write a letter to the credit card company. Explain what has happened, and say what you would like them to do about it.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you regarding the latest notice which I got from your company. The notice says that I didn't pay my bill on time for the last month and I was charged additional $ 35 fee for the delayed payment.
For several years I use your company's credit card and would like to mention that I never had such kind of problem before. Furthermore, I pay all my bills on time. Regarding last month bill, I can assure you that the payment was done on time. Besides that, I have a cheque for that bill, which is I'm attaching with my letter.
It seems to me that there was a mistake or some kind of problem with documentation. So could you please, check my bills for the previous month. While checking if you find any irregularities I would be happy to respond to your inquiries. In addition if you need any further information regarding my credit card balance, please don't hesitate and feel free to contact me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Your sincerely,

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You have had a credit card with the same company for several years, and you always pay your bill on time. Your most recent bill included a $ 35 charge for a late payment, because, according to the company, you didn’t pay the previous month. You know that you paid on time.
Write a letter to the credit card company. Explain what has happened, and say what you would like them to do about it.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you regarding the latest notice which I [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] received from your company. The notice says that I didn't pay my bill on time [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] last month, and I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] have been charged a [STRIKE]additional[/STRIKE] $35 fee for the delayed payment.
For several years I [STRIKE]use[/STRIKE] have used your company's credit card and I would like to [STRIKE]mention[/STRIKE] point out that I have never had such [STRIKE]kind of[/STRIKE] a problem before. Furthermore, I always pay all my bills on time. Regarding last month's bill, I can assure you that the payment was [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] made on time. [STRIKE]Besides that, [/STRIKE]I have a cheque for that bill, which [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] I'm attaching [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] this letter.
[STRIKE]It seems to me[/STRIKE] I believe that there [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] has been a mistake or some kind of problem with documentation. So could you please check my bills for the previous month. While you check[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]if you find any[/STRIKE] for irregularities, I would be happy to respond to [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] any enquiries. In addition, if you need any further information regarding my credit card balance, please don't hesitate [STRIKE]and feel free[/STRIKE] to contact me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Yours sincerely,

Please see my suggested amendments above.

Status
Not open for further replies.