Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I hope someone could kindly correct my writing as below if it is convenient for you. Many thanks!

Live a Healthy Life​

Recently I didn't feel well. For the past several mornings in a run when I woke up, I was so dizzy that I even could not stand up or sat on the bed. I had to rest on the quilt for a while, and then I could really get up and walk around. I hardly felt hungry.

I am in a status of sub-health, which is the consequence of the bad habit of my life style. For examples, I often burnt my midnight oil; I didn't have enough physical exercise; I ate food too quick without chewing enough. I tortured my innards, which now are protesting to me.

I have decided to change the unhealthy lifestyle of mine, and really take care of myself. I go to bed earlier. Every day, I do some sports, jogging or rope jumping. I drink water frequently. I feel better than before. Sometimes, I cannot keep it up, but when I look at some people in the park. Some are bound themselves to wheelchair. Some have a very big potbelly. When I loose up, I ask myself that whether you would like to become one of them in the future, so I can cheer myself up.

From now on, I try to keep on living a healthy life style.

Last edited:
A couple of quick comments:
Recently I didn't feel well.- While OK, this would sound better as I haven't been feeling well as I assume that you're not up to full fitness yet.
For the past several morning in a run- I'd use something like For several days running or For the past few days

Hello Tdol,

Thank you very much for your help. I'd like to take your advice.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back