Sad News: Anglika

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad news.
Rest in peace Anglika, you'll be always in our mind.

So sorry to hear that Mrs.Anglika has passed away.My sincere condoleance to her family and all her friends as well as UE members.May Allah grant her family and all those who know and love her patience.May every letter she types be rewarded.
Life is hard , we know people , we love them then we lose them , but they remain in our hearts till we too pass away to leave another pain in others' hearts.This is the way things are going on .
May her soul rest in peace.Ameen

Sincerest condolences.
May she rest in peace.

Rest in peace Anglika. We will miss you. :-|

May Anglika rest in peace.

It's very sad news indeed- Anglika made a huge contribution to the forum. Her many thousands of replies over the years helped so much build up the community we are today. She received some flowers and a message I sent on behalf of everybody here, which she was very pleased to receive, which was a very small way of thanking her for all that she did.

I apologise for not writing here earlier, but I have been away with very limited internet access for the last week. However, in answer to the question about a photo- I do have a photo. I sent photos from my end to give her faces to the people she'd known online and her family sent one of her back.

It's very sad news indeed- Anglika made a huge contribution to the forum. Her many thousands of replies over the years helped so much build up the community we are today. She received some flowers and a message I sent on behalf of everybody here, which she was very pleased to receive, which was a very small way of thanking her for all that she did.

I apologise for not writing here earlier, but I have been away with very limited internet access for the last week. However, in answer to the question about a photo- I do have a photo. I sent photos from my end to give her faces to the people she'd known online and her family sent one of her back.
Will you please let us see her photos and let us know more about her life and achievements, without disturbing her family's privacy and privity.

Will you please let us see her photos and let us know more about her life and achievements, without disturbing her family's privacy and privity.
Excellent idea.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the sad news.

As has already been said by several members before me ,
Anglika will be terribly missed.

I'd very much appreciate a picture if her family is alright with it.

Last edited:
My deepest condolences. :-(

Anglika was a true teacher! She will be missed!

She was a great teacher indeed. I'd say that she was the bestest teacher of English I had ever had. I'll always miss you my dear dear teacher.
May she rest in peace!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

"Anglika, you helped me a lot. I won't forget how helpful you were :-("

She was an example of the good person!

Rest in peace Anglika

Anglika, you are still a good teacher. Each student has taken those useful lessons you have taught. Your job is eternal! you will never die.

Your student,
Ever student

I can't believe Anglika has passed away! I didn't know this sad news until just now. I've been reading these posts in tears. I don't know how I can thank Anglika enough for her kind great help.

I'll miss you forever, dear Anglika.

May Anglika rest in peace.

In the cosmos, when a star dies, its light continues to shine across the universe for millenniums. Anglika died this summer, but the lives she touched will continue to be brightened by her light………. forever and ever.

Next week, I will be posting a text and photo from her family- they were very touched by the posts here.

Thank you, Tdol!

Next week, I will be posting a text and photo from her family- they were very touched by the posts here.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back