heeeeeelp with a cover letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly21

Member Type
Student or Learner
I'm applying for an internship in the US and I will be very thankful if a native english speaker could correct my cover letter.
Thank you very much

I know it's quite long and I'm sorry

[FONT=&quot]Are there any openings at XXXXX for an enthusiastic, young intern who wants to dedicate her career to the implementation of green sustainable solutions in the marketplace? A leading and selective French Business student with a broad and diversified work experience and excellent communication and analytical skills? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My own enthusiasm about environmental issues and global solutions for the sustainability-problem was fanned during my volunteer work at XXXXX in which I realized the interdependence of economic and environmental issues. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My aim is to achieve a position within an international organization or enterprise that would allow me to support measures and take action for the sustainable development conducted me to your company. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your vision of Business and your action in favour of eco-innovation and green empowerment seduced me and make me want to join your team for a long term internship.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to my good academic background, highlight of my professional experience include the following: [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]My internship within the European commission in Brussels rewarded me with an in-depth knowledge of the environmental policies and allowed me to demonstrate my strengths in data research and analysis[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]As a senior Banker assistant, I gained experience in building report and fostering mutually beneficial relationship. I also could improve my negotiation skills within the framework of contracts signature and completed rush order project on time and with quality results [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In each of my positions, I have dealt cooperatively[/FONT][FONT=&quot] with a variety of audiences, including federal and local officials, NGOs and companies’ CEOs, as well as coworkers and the public.My skills in interpersonal relations and cross cultural communication are excellent. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Last but not least, I combine my creativity with my strong interest for the environment through my passion for photography in my travels across the world. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am a very motivated person and enjoy working independently as well as a part of a team. I look forward to further discussing how my personal attributes may positively contribute to the mission of the XXXXX.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your time and consideration.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enclosure[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.