Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
We had sent a check for $ 1000/- to you on 28th August 2010 through a reliable courier service. Kindly let me know when you have received it. Please send $ 500 to Mr. Joki that amount I own to him & remaing $ 500 keep with you as your commission.

Does the above context makes any sense??? Please correct where correction is nessary.

Plugged

Member Type
Student or Learner
Not a teacher.

We've sent a check of $ 1000.00 to you on 08/28/2010 through a reliable courier service. Kindly let me know once you receive it. Please send $500.00 to Mr. Joki, as that's the amount I own him, and keep with you the remaining $500.00, as your commission.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We had sent a check for $ 1000/- to you on 28th August 2010 through a reliable courier service. Kindly let me know when you have received it. Please send $ 500 to Mr. Joki that amount I own to him & remaing $ 500 keep with you as your commission.

Does the above context makes any sense??? Please correct where correction is nessary.

On 28th August 2010, we sent a cheque for $1000 to you, via a reliable courier service. Please let me know when you receive it. Upon receipt, please send Mr Joki the $500 that I owe him. You may keep the remaining $500 as your commission.

Last edited:

jiamajia

Member Type
Student or Learner
On 28th August 2010, we sent a cheque for $1000 to you, via a reliable courier service. Please let me know when you receive it. Upon receipt, please send Mr Joki the $500 that I owe him. You may keep the remaining $500 as your commission.

How about 'upon cashing' replacing 'upon receipt'?

Status
Not open for further replies.