explain whom you admire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina.Gh

Member Type
Student or Learner
She pays a lot attention to something more important in social life than dressing or how to make up.
She does and acts what she wants and thinks it is true, not just for satisfy others or to be like someone else, because she believes in herself.
Most of the people who know her, were pleased when they had even a short conversation with her.
You will admit me if you see her lots of friends and realize how special are they, because I believe, we can recognize people by knowing their friends better.

She pays a lot of attention to [STRIKE]something[/STRIKE] more important things in [STRIKE]social[/STRIKE] life than [STRIKE]dressing or how to make up[/STRIKE] clothes and make-up.

She does [STRIKE]and acts[/STRIKE] whatever she wants and thinks [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] is [STRIKE]true[/STRIKE]right, not just [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to satisfy others or to be like someone else, but because she believes in herself.

Most of the people who know her [STRIKE]were pleased when they had even a short conversation with her[/STRIKE] enjoy talking to her.

You will [STRIKE]admit[/STRIKE] agree with me if you see her [STRIKE]lots of[/STRIKE] many friends and realize how special they are. [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]because[/STRIKE] I believe we can [STRIKE]recognize[/STRIKE] understand people by knowing their friends better.

See above. By the way, your title should use "who", not "whom".

See above. By the way, your title should use "who", not "whom".
Thank you very much
could you tell me how you see my writing?
I mean if you want to give me a number from 0 to 20, what is my exact number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back