Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
hello guys, i was trying to write a letter for a university located in another country. Indeed, i found my self lacking. I will be so grateful for a help. the thing is that i applied to the business school for the spring semester and i got accepted. I couldn't travel on the time due to the bad security situation in that country. i want to tell them that i want to reactivate my application for the fall semester and ask them what should i do....
thanks,
nancy

hello guys, i was trying to write a letter for a university located in another country. Indeed, i found my self lacking. I will be so grateful for a help. the thing is that i applied to the business school for the spring semester and i got accepted. I couldn't travel on the time due to the bad security situation in that country. i want to tell them that i want to reactivate my application for the fall semester and ask them what should i do....
thanks,
nancy

Post your letter here and I'm sure you will receive the review you are seeking.

Dear sir,

I applied to the business school for the spring semester and i got accepted. I couldn't make it on time due to the bad security situation in the country. I need to reacticate my acceptance for the next fall.
regards

Dear Sir,(Use "Sir" if you know the letter will be reviewed by a man. If you don't know that to be true, address it as "Dear Sir or Madam,".

I applied to the business school for the spring semester and I [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] have been accepted. Unfortunately, I couldn't [STRIKE]make it [/STRIKE]enroll on time due to the [STRIKE]bad[/STRIKE] security situation in the (my?) country. I need to [STRIKE]reacticate[/STRIKE]reactivate (?) my acceptance for the next fall. Please advise how to proceed. Thank you for your consideration.
[STRIKE]regards[/STRIKE]Sincerely yours,

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back