English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
hello Masters help me
my english is week and i have some question or words
i need ur help for answers and correction

Q.1 The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components”. Explain with reasons

Q2: Correct the grammar mistake in each of the following sentences. The mistake could be a missing word as well.
1. I have visited Taj Mehal last weekend
2. He doesn’t listen me.
3. We’ve been here since four months.
4. Ali likes very much ice cream.
5. John enjoyed from the movie.
6. The office boy which works here is from Lahore.
7. Zaid was boring in the meeting.
8. She’s married with a doctor.
9. Where I can find a post office?
10. When he will arrive, he will call you.
plz help me with answers
i ll b thankfull

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Re: Questions on Grammar and Punctuation!!!

hello Masters help me
my english is week and i have some question or words
i need ur help for answers and correction

Q.1 The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components”. Explain with reasons

Q2: Correct the grammar mistake in each of the following sentences. The mistake could be a missing word as well.
1. I have visited Taj Mehal last week
2. He doesn’t listen me.
3. We’ve been here since four months.
4. Ali likes very much ice cream.
5. John enjoyed from the movie.
6. The office boy which works here is from Lahore.
7. Zaid was boring in the meeting.
8. She’s married with a doctor.
9. Where I can find a post office?
10. When he will arrive, he will call you.
plz help me with answers
i ll b thankfull
Hello, gsmbaloch, you try first.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England

Welcome to the board, gsmbaloch.

You need to start a new thread with your own title. Don't simply tag your post onto somebody else's discussion.

We don't do your homework for you. You're expected to make your own attempts first.

Rover

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have created a new thread for you, gsmbaloch.

gsmbaloch

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan

Hello, gsmbaloch, you try first.
Hello bhaisahab
this is my try

A.1. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components is sound judgment. . . . Get the facts in clear perspective and the words will follow naturally.
2. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components is to say an old thing in a new way or a new thing in an old way.

3. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components it is in the use of words, their combinations, their contrasts, their harmony or opposition, their order of succession, the spirit that animates them.

4. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components For a man to write well, there are required three necessaries: to read the best authors, observe the best speakers, and much exercise of his own style.

5. well is to know thoroughly what one writes about, and not to be affected.

6. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components is fit the powers of thinking and the turn of language to the subject, so as to bring out a clear conclusion that shall hit the point in question, and nothing else, is the true criterion of writing.

7. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components is secret of good writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components. Every word that serves no function, every long word that could be a short word, every adverb that carries the same meaning that's already in the verb, every passive construction that leaves the reader unsure of who is doing what--these are the thousand and one adulterants that weaken the strength of a sentence.

8. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components is Remember gonzo journalist Hunter Thompson's advice that the secret of good writing lies in good notes. What's on the walls? What kind of windows are there? Who's talking? What are they saying?

9. The secret of writing is to strip every sentence to its cleanest components is best writing is rewriting.

Q.2
A.
dont know :(

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

We don't give out answers for people's homework. We will discuss things and help, but we will not do the work for you. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.