Other
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi,
I'd appreciate it if you anyone could help me write this address in a formal letter. A factory is located 5 Km away from the city A. (It's next to the motorway from the city A to the city B)

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I'd appreciate it if you anyone could help me write this address in a formal letter. A factory is located 5 Km away from the city A. (It's next to the motorway from the city A to the city B)

Thanks in advance.

You mean directions? Confused.

Here, remote places like that usually have a PO BOX or a special address that you can find by contacting them. I wouldn't just write "go 5 km to the left, turn right, go straight for 200 meters.... etc".

Here, remote places like that usually have a PO BOX or a special address that you can find by contacting them. I wouldn't just write "go 5 km to the left, turn right, go straight for 200 meters.... etc",

Thanks. Please imagina a situation when you can't use postcodes. Say, there's a book fair in that location and you need to put the address on a billboard or a banner. Any idea, please?

Thanks. Please imagina a situation when you can't use postcodes. Say, there's a book fair in that location and you need to put the address on a billboard or a banner. Any idea, please?

Okay. There you put directions not an address.

"5 km North of Toronto along Highway 404, next to BestBuy" or something more or less detailed, as needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back