Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I would like to seek someone to comment the following goodwill email. Thanks

Thank You for exemplary service

Dear Contractor Manager

Referring to the emergency incident dated 1 June 2010, at 03:30am regarding two faulty refrigerators found at Supermaket, I would like to express my sincere appreciation and thanks to your team member Mr. XXX, Mr. YYY and Ms AAA. The response time taken by your team in searching new compressor and other parts, arranging to repair the defective units are commendable.

In fact, I delighted with the swift and prompt response given by your team for the completion of the repairing jobs within a working day to avoid any other service interruption. Kudos to all your team members!

We really hope a better achievement on stable operation of all equipments based on our close co-operation.

With Warm Regards and Best Wishes
Customer

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland

Dear Contractor Manager

Referring to the emergency incident of 1 June 2010 at 03:30am, concerning two faulty refrigerators found at the supermarket, I would like to express my sincere appreciation and thanks to your team members Mr. XXX, Mr. YYY and Ms AAA. The time taken by your team in searching new compressor and other parts, arranging to repair the defective units is commendable.

In fact, I am delighted with the swift response given by your team, completing the repair job within a working day, helping to avoid any other service interruption. Kudos to all your team members!

Customer
I've made a few alterations/corrections while trying not to change your style too much.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Dear Contractor Manager:

Referring to the emergency incident dated 1 June 2010, at 03:30am pertaining to two faulty refrigerators found at (if Supermarket is the name of the market, then no article as in your post, but if it is an unamed supermarket, then use "the" and no capital letter) Supermaket, I would like to express my sincere appreciation and thanks to your team members Mr. XXX, Mr. YYY and Ms AAA. The response time taken by your team in searching for a new compressor and other parts and arranging to repair the defective units are commendable.

In fact, I delighted with the swift response [STRIKE]given[/STRIKE] provided by your team for the completion of the repair[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] job within a working day to avoid any other service interruption. Kudos to all your team members!

Customer

Suggestions.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
My suggestions would be along the same lines as the previous two posters (including the removal of the sentence starting "Kudos to..." - much too informal!)

I want to add that "With Warm Regards and Best Wishes" should only have a capital letter on "With".

ben9108

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Many Thanks for all comments

Status
Not open for further replies.