Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
I have something that I want to say in my email, but it seems that it is not directly related. It is kind of supplementary information.

For example, if I am selling a printer for $123, I might want to let the customer know that store abc is selling it for $140 and there is a service charge when buying from abc. (so the customer knows that he is getting a better deal here)

So I am wondering if there are any good "conjunction word" to link it my sentence so that it does not feel too sudden that the sentence pops out from nowhere.

Are these "conjunction words" correct?:

"Just for information purposes,"
"Just for your info,"
"Just to add,"
"For your information,"

Please list down more conjunction words.

Here is something that I want to say but is seems like the second sentence is too sudden:

Dear customer,
I am selling the printer at $123. Just for information purposes, store abc is selling it for $140 and there is a service charge when buying from store abc.

Dear customer,
I am selling the printer at $123. Store abc is selling it for $140 and there is a service charge when buying from store abc.

Dear customer,
I am selling the printer at $123. Just to add, store abc is selling it for $140 and there is a service charge when buying from store abc.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I prefer "Just for your information".

goodstudent

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
Are there any more similar phrases like "just for your information"

It seems weird to repeat "just for your information" too many times in the same message.

Status
Not open for further replies.