Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
:?:Hi everyone:I'm a English student from Algeria and nglish is a foreign language for us this year I'll prepare my 1st dessertation in order to pass to master.My speciality is applied linguistics not literature, so I want you to help me to find a subject ffor my thesis.thank you:roll:

Welcome to the forum, kelthoum. :hi:

We don't know what our interests are, so we can't makes ny useful suggestions.

:?:Hi everyone:I'm a English student from Algeria and nglish is a foreign language for us this year I'll prepare my 1st dessertation in order to pass to master.My speciality is applied linguistics not literature, so I want you to help me to find a subject ffor my thesis.thank you:roll:

As a matter of fact, you must find a supervisor who will be responsible for supervising your efforts.
This person is normally very experienced in his / her field to be able to suggest a possible series of eventual titles for you to choose from.

Your work will be evaluated then as a contribution of the both, not only by yourself alone. He/she will constantly have to be reporting the number of his / her disciples to the administration.

The scientific community considers you personally as a disciple of him / her until you ground a scientific school of your own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back