Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Nicaragua
Current Location
Nicaragua
Hello!!! I am Roger From Nicaragua. I would like to know about the Mining activity and the words or phrases used in a Mine, and the tasks that the mechanics develop there. thanks, I am working on an ESP program and I am getting information about mining and the mechanical area of the mine.

:roll:

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello!!! I am Roger From Nicaragua. I would like to know about the Mining activity and the words or phrases used in a Mine, and the tasks that the mechanics develop there. thanks, I am working on an ESP program and I am getting information about mining and the mechanical area of the mine.

What can we do to help?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Have you heard of the wonderful facility called "Google"? I just entered "mining terminology" into Google and found this website which should help you a lot: Technical Mining Terms and Definitions, Hard Rock Miners | InfoMine Dictionary

Status
Not open for further replies.