Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Pedro's ability to hear his mother calling was blamed on a slight hearing ability which was eventually solved using a revolutionary new technique from a sophisticated research laboratory.

Is that correct?
Thank you.

Pedro's ability to hear his mother calling was blamed on a slight hearing ability which was eventually solved using a revolutionary new technique from a sophisticated research laboratory.

Is that correct?
Thank you.

No, "disability" would make sense.

Is that correct?
Thank you.

"Disability" works for the second "ability", but the first must also be changed. "Perdro's ability to hear" is not the problem, it is his "inability to hear".

The choices I have in the exercice are: ability, ability and revolution.

I don't understand the exercise, but those choices are wrong.

inability, disability, revolutionary

Hello,

I'd like to ask to our teachers if "which" here is used correctly? Shouldn't it be "that"? Even if "which" is correct, which I don't think so, it should be preceded by a comma, shouldn't it?

Hello,

I'd like to ask to our teachers if "which" here is used correctly? Shouldn't it be "that"? Even if "which" is correct, which I don't think so, it should be preceded by a comma, shouldn't it?

"Which" is fine.

I had a hearing impairment which was eventually solved with the use of a hearing aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back