Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
[SIZE=-1]Working Conditions[/SIZE]
Administrative services managers generally work in comfortable offices. Managers involved in contract administration and personal property procurement, use, and disposal may travel between their home office, branch offices, vendors' offices, and property sales sites. Also, facility managers who are responsible for the design of workspaces may spend time at construction sites and may travel between different facilities while monitoring the work of maintenance, grounds, and custodial staffs. However, new technology has increased the number of managers who telecommute from home or other offices, and teleconferencing has reduced the need for travel.
Most administrative services managers work a standard 40-hour week. However, uncompensated overtime frequently is required to resolve problems and meet deadlines. Facility managers often are 'on call' to address a variety of problems that can arise in a facility during nonwork hours.

Source: Career Information - Administrative Services Managers

Hi,
Does the blue part mean "equipment" or "place" or what?

Thank you.

sb70012

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thanks for answering but I have checked the dictionaries and it have many meanings. I just wanted to know what it refers to in my text.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.