Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Canada
Hi,
I really need help to improve my macbeth essay. I wrote one essay and i got :
61% for communication ( spellings and grammars)
40% for application (quotes)
45% thinking ( ideas)
55% knowledge

My teacher also gave me a comment that she needs ideas not facts. so please help me how to find with at least one example.

My macbeth, by william shakespeare , topic was "Explain why lady macbeth is responsible for macbeth's tagic downfall".

Also help me how to write a fully defined thesis statement that can be connected to 3 ideas for this essay...

Hi,
I really need help to improve my macbeth essay. I wrote one essay and i got :
61% for communication ( spellings and grammars)
40% for application (quotes)
45% thinking ( ideas)
55% knowledge

My teacher also gave me a comment that she needs ideas not facts. so please help me how to find with at least one example.

My macbeth, by william shakespeare , topic was "Explain why lady macbeth is responsible for macbeth's tagic downfall".

Also help me how to write a fully defined thesis statement that can be connected to 3 ideas for this essay...

I am sorry, but we don't help with assignments. The teacher wants to see your work, not our work.

Hi,

My Macbeth, by William Shakespeare , topic was "Explain why Lady Macbeth is responsible for Macbeth's tragic downfall".

Here is one tip: use correct capitalisation.

thank you for ur advice

Thank you for your advice.

I have corrected your post although there is no need to start a new post to say thank you. Just click the Like button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back