[Essay] cover letter for application in Ph.d position in quantitative bioscience

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrow

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Hello everybody

I am about to submit my application for a Ph.D corse in quantitative bioscience. I need t owrite 2 essays, the first one is about my motivation and the second one concerns an overview of my research experience, and I should include why I choose this university in particular.

I am looking for a little help about the structure and what I should include and what I should not include in these two essays.

Greatings

Hello everybody

I am about to submit my application for a Ph.D course in quantitative bioscience. I need [strike]t owrite[/strike] to write [strike]2[/strike] two essays. The first one is about my motivation and the second one concerns an overview of my research experience, and I should include why I [strike]choose[/strike] chose this university in particular.

I am looking for a little help about the structure and what I should include and what I should not include in these two essays.

[strike]Greetings[/strike] Unnecessary but if you use it, it would go at the beginning of a message, not at the end.

Welcome to the forum.

Look at my amendments to your post.

To help you with your query, click on Resources at the top of the page and then choose Essay Writing. Your excellent thread title also brought up many Similar Threads at the bottom of the page - look at those too.

Last edited:
Structure doesn't matter, academic writing can be a grocery list of facts. And in this case, it should be.

Hello.

What does "grocery" mean in the sentence above?

Thanks.

"A grocery list" is a list of things you need to buy at the grocery store. In BrE, it's a "shopping list". It simply meant that this academic essay apparently doesn't have to be beautifully structured, it can simply be a list of facts. No-one would structure their grocery list or worry about how it looks and apparently you don't have to do that to this essay either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back