[General] Please help me in writing a formal email to a Senior Executive for meeting confirmati

Status
Not open for further replies.

atifali_

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Writing a formal email to a senior executive to confirm the meeting in written.

Dear [Name]

I was nice talking with you.

With reference to our telephonic conversation on Friday, Meeting has been confirmed for [Date] at [time] between Mr ABC, Mr XYZ & yourself at your office.

Mr ABC along with Mr XYZ will be delighted to meet you.

Thank you for accommodating our request.

Best regards,

I am writing a formal email to a senior executive to confirm the meeting in [strike]written[/strike] writing.

Dear [Name]

[strike]I was nice talking with you.[/strike] Inappropriatelyl informal.

With reference to our [strike]telephonic[/strike] telephone conversation on Friday, the [next] meeting has been confirmed for [Date] at [time] between you, Mr ABC, Mr XYZ [strike]& yourself[/strike] at your office.

Mr ABC [strike]along with[/strike] and Mr XYZ will be delighted to meet you.

Thank you for accommodating our request.

Best regards,

Please see my suggested amendments above in red. I am not keen on "Best regards" at the end of letters but it seems to be increasingly acceptable in many countries. If the salutation at the start is "Dear + name", I would end it "Yours sincerely".

Thanks!

Actually we had a chat over the phone on last Friday and verbally scheduled the meeting so its just a written confirmation of that.

Re:

Is it not more appropriate if i use 'and' after ''between you, Mr Abc, CEO HH Company & Mr XYZ, Director at HH Company''.

Re:

Yes. Sorry, you need "and" before "Mr XYZ". Use the word, not a "&".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back