Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hey! How are you? I hope you and your family are fine. My family and I are very good as well.
I received a letter last week, that you asked me to write about how I spent my vacation, so for you I write below.
I just spent my school holidays with my family in Yogyakarta. On the first day of my trip in Yogyakarta, we went to Borobudur temple. There, we take pictures around the Borobudur temple that was beautiful and magnificent. Besides that, we toured down villages, rice fields and river with riding elephant available, called the Borobudur elephant safari, and we saw activity around Borobudur residents and enjoy the fresh air.
On the second day, we went to the hot springs in salatiga. There, I swam with my family. After that, we went to Malioboro which is the shop for souvenirs largest and most famous. There are many objects that are beautiful and inexpensive, such as batik, handicrafts, leather puppets, and others. While on the way home, we stopped to eat food that is typical Jogja.
We were very tired, but very happy because it was the first day we visited Jogja.
So, that's all about my school holiday. How about you? I'm really interested to know about it. We'll talk about it when we meet.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
D​o you have a question for us?

tiya arsyilia

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
please correct my letter! is there something wrong?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We cannot help with homework or assignments. You must submit your work to your teacher. Your teacher is not interested in seeing what I can write. Write the best letter you can. After you get your homework back from your teacher, you can come back to us if you don't understand any of your teacher's comments or corrections. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.