Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi ,

I am applying for one Exam where I need to write Letter under 150 Words in 20 mins.
I have written the following , please verify and let me know the changes required in terms of accuracy , grammar , and spelling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q -

I have recently moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English- speaking friend. in you letter

1- Explain why you have moved
2- Describe the new house
3- Invite your friend to come and visit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ravi,

Hope this letter finds you in good health.I am happy to inform you that, I have moved to another house in the same locality.

As I might mentioned to you earlier that my parents are coming here next month end.Therefore I started searching a little bigger house which will give us enough space for our family.

Fortunately, I have found a good house near my previous apartment; which is having a big mater bedroom with ample of light coming from its window,modular kitchen , another bedroom for my parents, a store room and two bathrooms in it.

I am pleased to invite you for a small party ; which I will be organising 15th of next month.It will also help us to meet again after a long duration.Please try to come with you family and kids.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Your Faithfully,
Mayank Khare

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location