Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Dear Sir/Madam
I completed Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BScIT) under Sikkim Manipal Univerirty from India in 2005 and I have completed Masters of Business Administration (MBA) under USTC with Finance in 2013. I completed a few training from the institute of Bangladesh Government like Electronics trade, Adobe Photoshop. I completed the Basic Computer training from International Microsoft partner inveneo. I have completed Writing Effective English Learning Program from GLC online including UNHCR mandatory training.
With my knowledge and experience I have started working with UNHCR as Database Management Assistant since 2012. With my current position I am very much familiar with all relevant activities of registration and data management.
My previous experience with RTMI (Research Training and Management International) as Manager of Community Technology Access Project in Kutupalong Refugee Camp, Management Information System officer on Software based at KDS Accessories, senior faculty with National Information Technology and Profiling Staff with UNHCR have given me the opportunity to enhance my knowledge on data management and maintaining various IT projects in different operations.
My three years of experiences with implementing partner and two years experiences with UNHCR have allowed me to get familiarized with various programme queries of refugees, maintain coordination with the government officials and NGO’s involved in planning and implementing assistances to refugees. I have efficiency to interview and assist the refugee community to identify their needs of documentation, preparing and distributing documents in due time, provide feedback on various registration related queries. I have demonstrated proficiency in updating data in UNHCR database and report to the supervisor on regular basis.
Could you make the motivation letter for United Volunteer?
Regards
Md Ahasanul Kabir

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir/Madam
I completed Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BScIT) at Sikkim Manipal University from (in?) India in 2005 and I have completed Masters of Business Administration (MBA) under USTC with Finance in 2013. I completed a few courses at the Institute of Bangladesh Government like Electronics trade, Adobe Photoshop. I completed the Basic Computer training from International Microsoft partner inveneo. I have completed Writing Effective English Learning Program from GLC online including UNHCR mandatory training.
With my knowledge and experience I have started working with UNHCR as Database Management Assistant since 2012. With my current position I am very much familiar with all relevant activities of registration and data management.
My previous experience with RTMI (Research Training and Management International) as Manager of Community Technology Access Project in Kutupalong Refugee Camp, Management Information System officer on Software based at KDS Accessories, senior faculty with National Information Technology and Profiling Staff with UNHCR have given me the opportunity to enhance my knowledge on data management and maintaining various IT projects in different operations.
My three years of experiences with implementing partner and two years experiences with UNHCR have allowed me to get familiarized with various programme queries of refugees, maintain coordination with the government officials and NGO’s involved in planning and implementing assistances to refugees. I have efficiency to interview and assist the refugee community to identify their needs of documentation, preparing and distributing documents in due time, provide feedback on various registration related queries. I have demonstrated proficiency in updating data in UNHCR database and report to the supervisor on regular basis.
Could you make the motivation letter for United Volunteer?
Regards
Md Ahasanul Kabir

Check for spelling errors. Space between paragraphs. Repost it. I will look at it again. (Do not change anything in the original.)

Status
Not open for further replies.