I remember visiting Canada a long time ago, when I was a kid, so don't remember much

• Thread starter B45
  • Start date
  • Views : 4,214
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B45

I remember visiting Canada a long time ago, when I was a kid, so don't remember much of what happened. I've gone to Thailand a few times and really liked it, especially the food! Would love to go to Laos, Cambodia, and particularly Vietnam, because I've heard interesting things about the country. I can travel for as long as I want, 'cause I'm on Spring Break.

Is this paragraph okay?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
not a teacher

I remember visiting Canada a long time ago when I was a kid, so I don't remember much of what happened. I've gone(been) to Thailand a few times and really liked it, especially the food! I would love to go to Laos, Cambodia and particularly Vietnam, because I've heard interesting things about the countries. I can travel for as long as I want, 'cause I'm on Spring Break.

B

B45

not a teacher

I remember visiting Canada a long time ago when I was a kid, so I don't remember much of what happened. I've gone(been) to Thailand a few times and really liked it, especially the food! I would love to go to Laos, Cambodia and particularly Vietnam, because I've heard interesting things about the countries. I can travel for as long as I want, 'cause I'm on Spring Break.

Can a native speaker please chime in. Thanks!

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I'm closing this thread because you are being rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.