[Essay] I hope anyone to correct my letter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farahahmed

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Dear Hoda,

Hi sweetie ! I miss you beyond superlative. So,finally I decided to put pen to paper and pour out my updates. Well, I have just won all inclusive holiday in any place I choose. Can you believe it ? I think your jaw droped in amazement.

Ofcourse, I choose Maldives , the most luxurious majestic destination of all time. I can't hold myself together, me going to my dream island Maldives. I have punched my face a multiple time to check that I am not dreaming.This island that I only see its pictures on internet and television , I will go in person and see this place in my own eyes.

I have been two days dreaming I am walking along the beach and watching how the colour of sea changing as the cloud passing by , from dark blue to emerald green and then dirty grey.The surf crashing onto the foreshore , accelerated by gentle breeze, the water, as it rippled through the shingle was playing a melodic tune and the water splashing across my face . The people laughing , dancing and laying on the sand bronzing their skin. At the matter of fact , this holiday will not be perfect without the life and the soul of the party , you my alter ego. It will be flawless! We will have a ball and I will never skip a minute without taking a selfie. I am sure that you will agree to go with me, cause you know we will have the time of our lives .Beside, you worship partying and we will paint the town red. But , don't tell you mother you going to party , she might blow a fuse .

The flight is after five days , pack your bags and do little shopping.I am really eager to go to this holiday with belts on ! I can sense this holiday will be a blast.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Hoda,

Hi sweetie! I miss you [STRIKE]beyond superlative[/STRIKE] more than words can say. So, finally I decided to put pen to paper and pour out my updates. Well, I have just won an all-inclusive holiday [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to any place I choose. Can you believe it? I think your jaw just dropped in amazement.

Of course, I choose the Maldives, the most luxurious, majestic destination of all time. I can't hold myself together - [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] I'm going to my dream islands - the Maldives. I have [STRIKE]punched my face a[/STRIKE] pinched myself multiple time to check that I am not dreaming. [STRIKE]This island that[/STRIKE] I only see [STRIKE]its[/STRIKE] pictures of those islands on the internet and on television but now I will go in person and see this place [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with my own eyes.

For two days, I have been [STRIKE]two days[/STRIKE] dreaming I am walking along the beach and watching [STRIKE]how[/STRIKE] the colour of the sea changing as the clouds pass[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] by, from dark blue to emerald green and then dirty grey.The surf crashing onto the foreshore, accelerated by a gentle breeze, the water, as it ripples through the shingle [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] playing a melodic tune and the water splashing across my face. [STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] People laughing, dancing and laying on the sand bronzing their skin. [STRIKE]At the[/STRIKE] As a matter of fact, this holiday will not be perfect without the life and the soul of the party - you, my alter ego. It will be flawless! We will have a ball and I will never [STRIKE]skip a minute without taking[/STRIKE] miss an opportunity to take a selfie. I am sure that you will agree to [STRIKE]go[/STRIKE] come with me, because you know we will have the time of our lives. Besides, you worship partying and we will paint the town red. But (no comma here) don't tell your mother you're going to party - she might blow a fuse.

The flight is [STRIKE]after[/STRIKE] in five days so pack your bags and do a little shopping. I am really eager to go [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] on this holiday - with [STRIKE]belts[/STRIKE] bells on! I can sense this holiday will be a blast.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

See my suggested corrections above.

Be careful with the spacing around punctuation. Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark. Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.