Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
First of all, I’m not a huge fan of wasting my energy and time when I can learn or gain a new skill. During a beautiful and warm day, I must go outside and enjoy the day. For me, this is a moment where I can be alone and think about what I should do during the next week and this is a good physical exercise. With a positive forecast, I will go outside as much as possible because the summer is short in Quebec. After 3 months, the weather is more cold and the days are shorter.
During a raining day, this is where I turn on my comfy mode. I will start with 2 questions to kick off my mindset. What I should do when it’s raining. These days are perfect for me to watch my favorite TV show on Netflix, Write or play video games. For instance, right now I just start watching House of Cards and this is my favorite show at the moment. And even today, all of these TV show on Netflix are interesting and I always appreciate when they create a good story with a content base on real facts. Also, I like to clean the house and put every objet at the right place (Kind of weird I know). Second question, why it doesn’t matter. I will point out that I’m not lazy and I always work to do my homework before the final day. I can take a rest without any problem and I will reach the goal. I can enjoy my leisure and get comfy instead of working on a project because I was lazy a week ago. I am an easygoing person when I don’t have pressure at all. I will watch Netflix a whole day and I know this is awful but I like doing that. However, I still need to watch the whole TV show in a week and I can’t watch an episode every week. I just can’t wait and I want to know the whole story quick. Overall, It’s important to have a good balance in life – If not we will have an unsuitable life and I believe we are all wise human to spend the right amount of time on each activity.

Where I can improve or made a mistake?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
First of all, I’m not a huge fan of wasting my energy and time on strenuous physical exercise when I can learn or gain a new skill. [STRIKE]During[/STRIKE] On a beautiful and warm day, I must go outside and enjoy the day. For me, this is a moment where I can be alone and think about what I should do during the [STRIKE]next[/STRIKE] coming week, and this, for me, is a good [STRIKE]physica[/STRIKE]l exercise. [STRIKE]With a positive forecast[/STRIKE] On such days, I will go outside as much as possible because the summer is short in Quebec. It lasts less than [STRIKE]After[/STRIKE] 3 months, after which the weather [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] inevitably gets [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] colder and the days [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] shorter.

[STRIKE]During a raining day, this is where[/STRIKE] On rainy days I turn on my comfy mode. I will start with 2 questions to kick off my mindset. Firstly, I think about what I should do when it’s raining. These days are perfect for me to watch my favorite TV show on Netflix, write or play video games. For instance, right now I just started watching House of Cards, and this is my favorite show at the moment. And even today, all of these TV shows on Netflix are interesting, and I always appreciate when they create a good story [STRIKE]with a content[/STRIKE] based on real facts. Also, I like to clean the house and put every object [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in the right place (kind of weird I know). As for the second question, why it doesn’t matter. I will point out that I’m not lazy and I always [STRIKE]work to do[/STRIKE] finish my homework before the deadline. [STRIKE]final day.[/STRIKE] I can take a rest [STRIKE]without any problem[/STRIKE] and still get the job done without any problems. [STRIKE]will reach the goal.[/STRIKE] I can enjoy my leisure and get comfy instead of working on a project from the previous week. [STRIKE]because I was lazy a week ago.[/STRIKE] I am an easygoing person when not under pressure. [STRIKE]I don’t have pressure at all.[/STRIKE] I will watch Netflix the whole day, and I know this is awful, but I like doing that. [STRIKE]However, I still need to[/STRIKE] In fact, I often watch [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] whole TV shows in a week, [STRIKE]and I can’t[/STRIKE] as I'm too impatient to watch just one episode a [STRIKE]an episode every[/STRIKE] week. I just can’t wait, and I want to know the whole story quickly. Overall, It’s important to have a good balance in life, [STRIKE]– If not we will have an unsuitable life[/STRIKE] and I believe we are all wise [STRIKE]human[/STRIKE] enough to spend the right amount of time on each activity.

Slinky

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Thanks for this feedback! I have a lot of work to do

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You're welcome Slinky. In the future, there's no need to write a separate post to say thank you.
Just click the Thank/Like button if you want to show your appreciation.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.