[Essay] are we taking it too far by blaming fast food restaurants for obesity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyadrockros

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
United States
Hello,
may i have some ideas about this topic, i have to write 6-9 pages about it and i can't use the google to help me find some ideas
the topic is " Are we taking it too far by blaming fast-food restaurants for obesity? when is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?"
the essay due on July 30 if you could help me with it
please thank you

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
You're welcome to the forum, reyadrockros, but I'm afraid we don't help with students' assignments.:cry:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello.
May I have some ideas about this topic? I have to write 6-9 pages about it and ​I can't use [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Google to help me find some ideas.
The topic is "Are we taking it too far by blaming fast-food restaurants for obesity? When is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?"
The essay is due on July 30. I would be grateful if you could help me with it.[STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] Thank you.

As you've already been told, we don't help with any homework or assignments. Work you submit to a teacher/tutor must be your own work, done with no help.

However, in the meantime, please look at the corrections I have made to your post above, marked in red. It's important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (Google, Microsoft, Apple, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Do not put a space after opening quotation marks.
- Do not put a space before closing quotation mark.

Good luck with your essay. After you submit it and receive it back from your teacher, you can come back to us if there are any comments or corrections you don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.