Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Greetings,

I need to send an enqueries email to the university that i wish to attend. Please help me for correcting any grammar and writing mistakes.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am now at my high school's final year and i wish to attend International Foundation Diploma at the University (university name). I need a lot information about the programme, so please answer my questions below :

- What are the entry requirements for the student from Indonesia?

- How much tuition fees for the programme? Are they included additional fees such as module, enrollment fee, student ID card, etc?

- Do i guarenteed for a place on the Undegraduate degree after i finished the program?

- How much fees for living in campus accomodation? Are they included additional fees such as TV License, laundry, or even arrival and leaving fees?

- Approximately, how much living costs for living in (city name)?

- How is about Moslem facilities in the city? Where i can found places for prayer places and Halal foods?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

(My Name)

Thank you for your consideration.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Greetings,

I need to send an [STRIKE]enqueries[/STRIKE] email to the university that I wish to attend. Please help me [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] by correcting any grammar and writing mistakes.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am [STRIKE]now at my high school's[/STRIKE] in my final year of high school, and I wish to [STRIKE]attend[/STRIKE] apply for the International Foundation Diploma at the University of ABC (university name). I would appreciate [STRIKE]need a lot information about the programme, so please answer my[/STRIKE] if you can answer the following questions: [STRIKE]below :[/STRIKE]

- What are the entry requirements for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] students from Indonesia?

- How much are the tuition fees for the programme? Are [STRIKE]they included[/STRIKE] there any additional fees or charges, such as for special modules, enrollment fees, student ID card fees, etc?

- [STRIKE]Do i[/STRIKE] Am I guaranteed [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] a place [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in the undergraduate degree course after I finish [STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] the foundation program?

- How much are the fees for living in campus accommodation? [STRIKE]Are they included additional fees[/STRIKE] Do they include charges such as TV license or laundry charges? [STRIKE], or even arrival and leaving fees?[/STRIKE]

- Approximately, [STRIKE]how much[/STRIKE] what are the monthly living costs for living in (city name)?

- [STRIKE]How is about Moslem[/STRIKE] Are there Muslim facilities in the city? Where [STRIKE]i can found[/STRIKE] can I find places to pray [STRIKE]for prayer[/STRIKE] and places [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] to eat Halal food?

Thank you, and my best regards,

(My Name)

Thank you for your consideration.
I didn't know what you meant by "arrival and leaving fees." :)

Aisha1103

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Thank you :) based on what i read on the websites or prospectuses, some universities put charge when students arriving or leaving accomodation. Maybe for administration purpose? or welcome service? i don't know.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Can you provide a link to an example of that please? ;-)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Aisha1103, please remember that you must capitalise the word "I" every time you write it.

Status
Not open for further replies.